The Bolzano Guestcard is your key to a truly carefree holiday in South Tyrol. Click here to discover all the benefits.
The Bolzano Guestcard makes your stay in Bolzano even more interesting and exciting. The guest card is your personal ticket to a world full of benefits and experiences in Bolzano, Jenesien, Val Sarentino/Sarntal, and the rest of South Tyrol. With the Bolzano Guestcard you can use all public transport throughout South Tyrol for free and visit more than 90 museums.
- Mobility – free use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol: regional trains from Brenner to Trento, regional and local buses, the Kohlern, Ritten, Meransen, Mölten, and Vöran cableways, the Ritten railway, the Mendel funicular, and one round trip with the PostBus between Mals and Müstair. Schedules: www.suedtirolmobil.info/en.
- Museums – one free admission to more than 90 museums and collections in South Tyrol, including the Farmer Museum “Rohrerhaus” in Val Sarentino/Sarntal and the following museums in Bolzano: South Tyrolean Museum of Archaeology, South Tyrol Museum of Nature, Museion – Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Bolzano Municipal Museum, Bolzano Mercantile Museum, Nativity Scene Museum, Bolzano Cathedral Treasury, Runkelstein Castle, and Messner Mountain Museum Firmian
- Participation in a guided tour of Bolzano as part of the weekly programme of the Bolzano Tourist Office
- Bolzano, the city of wine – during the wine events, the following discounts apply:
- Calici di Stelle/Lorenzinacht: 1 coupon for a glass of wine
- Wine stand at the Bolzano Christmas market: when you buy a glass of wine, you get a second glass of the same wine for free.
- Bolzano Wine Tasting: 3 wine tasting coupons
- Corno del Renon/Rittner Horn: 1 mountain lift ride per day from Pemmern to Cima Lago Nero/Schwarzseespitze (ascent and descent)