Pampering services for your South Tyrolean holiday
Exclusive and inclusive
Look forward to a wide range of inclusive services:
- Sumptuous breakfast for the perfect start to your day
- Stunning gardens with pool (take a dip from May till October)
- Fantastic panoramic terrace with view of the vineyards – for breakfast in the morning sun and dinner under the starry sky
- Workouts in the 110m² design gym
- Insider tips for an unforgettable stay in South Tyrol
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Parking space at the hotel (garage parking at a daily fee of €10.00)
Bolzano Guestcard – the card for all occasions
But wait, there’s more!
- Free use of all public transport in the South Tyrolean transport network: regional trains from Brenner to Trento, regional and local buses, the Kohlern, Ritten, Meransen, Mölten, and Vöran cableways, the Ritten railway, the Mendel funicular, and one round trip with the PostBus between Mals and Müstair.
- Free admission to more than 90 museums and collections in South Tyrol, including the Farmer Museum “Rohrerhaus” in Val Sarentino/Sarntal and the following museums in Bolzano: South Tyrolean Museum of Archaeology, South Tyrol Museum of Nature, Museion – Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Bolzano Municipal Museum, Bolzano Mercantile Museum, Nativity Scene Museum, Bolzano Cathedral Treasury, Runkelstein Castle, and Messner Mountain Museum Firmian
- Free participation in a guided tour of Bolzano as part of the weekly programme of the Bolzano Tourist Office
- Bolzano, the city of wine – during the wine events, the following discounts apply:
- Calici di Stelle/Lorenzinacht: 1 coupon for a glass of wine
- Wine stand at the Bolzano Christmas market: when you buy a glass of wine, you get a second glass of the same wine for free.
- Bolzano Wine Tasting: 3 wine tasting coupons
- Corno del Renon/Rittner Horn: 1 mountain lift ride per day from Pemmern to Cima Lago Nero/Schwarzseespitze (ascent and descent)
- And so much more!